May 21, 2012

Sock Monkey ♥

2 days ago, to fill my boredom, I decided to make something..
bake cakes ? I haven't bought the ingredients :(
sooo... I made a SOCK MONKEY !! ;D




is it good ? :D I know the monkey's colour is a bit.. too dark and not cute. it because I just used 'lonely sock' that I could find, I mean sock that don't have their pair xD and I just found the black sock with white dots (for the body), and brown sock (for mouth, ears, hands, and tail)... yaaa this is my first sock monkey so I think just use old socks, if next time I want to make it again, then I'll buy the pretty one ;D






btw I made this for 2 days, so I finished it yesterday, maybe I made this for around 6-7 hours and I didn't use sewing machine. when I made this at the first day (around 3 hours I think), I got headache ! quite bad headache until night -,- and the next day when I was going to finish it, I got a little headache again -,-

soo, do you like it~~~~ ???

**pictures edited with www.picmonkey.com (I edited monkey with 'monkey' xD)

2 comments: