May 21, 2012

1 Litre of Tears :')

a few days ago (maybe it's already a week, I don't remember), I've just finished to watch 1 Litre of Tears or 1 Litre no Namida. it's a very sad, touching, beautiful, but also a very inspiring drama ! here's the trailer




the drama is about a 15 years old girl, Kitou Aya, that got an incureable disaster, so she struggled to keep the spirit to face the life. and this is a true story ! based on Kitou Aya's (in real life) diary she wrote.

as the title, it'll make you shed 1 litre of tears, or maybe more..

just watch it on mysoju or Youtube (I watched it at AyaNoNamida's channel). watch it I you'll know what I feel while watching this drama ! :')

I'm going to search another sad drama like this. I've found someone recommend Koizora. It's about sad love story between teenagers, I think. maybe I'll watch that but I don't know when :/

0 comments:

Post a Comment