May 9, 2012

Banana Chocolate Cupcakes :d

hi! finally I already made my second cupcake~ (see my first cupcake here) this time I made banana chocolate cupcake. actually I don't like something with banana flavored very much. so why I made this ? because a few week ago my mom and I looked the demonstration of making banana cake on tv and my mom wanted to make banana cake too. so I made this~ at the first I wanted to make it together with my mom but she has been sick since yesterday :''( get well as soon as possible, mom !!!! :* :*

so here's the recipe~ (make 12 regular-sized cupcakes)

1 cup (200 grams) granulated white sugar
1 cup (130 grams) all-purpose flour
1/3 cup (35 grams) unsweetened cocoa powder (regular or Dutch-processed)
3/4 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 large egg
1/2 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 1 medium sized banana) --> I used one and half bananas :p 
1/2 cup (120 ml) warm water
1/4 cup (60 ml) milk --> actually it uses the liquid one, but I realized that I didn't have it so I used the condensed one then mix it with water xD
1/4 cup (60 ml) canola, corn, or vegetable oil --> I used vegetable oil~
3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract


that isn't my own recipe xD here's the source. from that link you can find the video how to make it, it's really easy :D

the link above gives us chocolate fudge frosting recipe too, but I didn't make it..

it says that the recipes makes 12 cupcakes, but mine was 20 CUPCAKES ! that's because I don't have cupcake mold, so I used.... I don't know what's the name :|  seems usually we use this to make sponge cake or muffin ?.. but the size is quite small. I don't know, I just found it in the cupboard then I used it :p

the other four cakes weren't fit in the baking tray

okay.. don't compare them with the cakes in that link above.. I know mine are quite... weird xD BUT! the positive is these ones turned better than my first cupcake, isn't it ?? :D


at first, I thaught that the cakes were too many and noone would eat them out. so this time I gave 5 pieces to my aunt again, and I gave 4 pieces to my friend too ! her house is very close to mine :p. then I ate one and half, so my mom. my another aunt ate 1, my father ate 3, and my cousin ate 1..
they said my cake is delicious ~ even my brother, I thaught he don't like banana cake, but he took three pieces ! xD at last I thaught maybe the cakes weren't enough o_O

ahh~ making cake is still fun~ I'll make another one next time. hope it'll turn better :D 


it isn't look like cupcake xD mini cupcake !! :p

NB : what's wrong with the font size ?? why they become smaller ??? =_= sorry if it's too small :'''(

0 comments:

Post a Comment