Mar 24, 2012

my high hair bun !

remember my post about high hair bun ? (this) I said there that I can make high hair bun after 6-12 months, right ?
but...... I already made it :D

the pic isn't clear because I crop it

what do you think ? I know what's in your mind, my bun is TOO SMALL. even my mom said that it looks like samurai (she wanted to say the hairstyle of men on china historical drama, but she said samurai xD)

*it's from Korean historical drama. I can't find one from China historical drama with this hairstyle, but I think their hairstyle are alike, but from China without that hat


it must be like this


I feel like that too. my hair is still short so the bun become small :'(
I still have to wait until 6-12 months to make the high hair bun nicely :o

update : before I took my evening bath, I rearranged my bun :p


It's much better, wasn't it ? :D
but actually the back side was very very messy. super messy ! lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment