Mar 3, 2012

with & without bangs ~

IU (Korean singer) with and without bangs

with bangs : cute & innocent
without bangs : fresh & bright 
 based on these pics, I prefer her without bangs :)

Suzy's Miss A with and without bangs

with bangs : calm & elegant
without bangs : charming & sweet
 based on these pics, I prefer her with bangs ;)

actually, both of them look awesome with or without bangs >_<

then... how about me ??? ;DD


which one better huh ? lololol~ no comment for my own pics :p but I'm using bangs now
my friend suggested me to use bangs, but my mom said my face looks fresher without bangs.. hmm o_O
btw, my bangs are curly so it's hard to arrange it -_-

okay, don't compare my face with them ! they're singer. so they must be more beautiful :O

I envy them, they always look great no matter what are their hairstyle (of course because they're singer), but me, often get bad hair + BANGS day. lalalala~

0 comments:

Post a Comment