Mar 6, 2012

pretty girl ! or BOY ?

 

and... what do you think ? is he/she a boy or a girl ?? don't think anymore because HE is a BOY. just look at his body, I don't need to explain it right ? lol
the first time I saw this pic, I thoght he is a girl, but I'm absolutely wrong because he is a boy. His name is Ren, one of the member of new boyband, NU'EST (New East). yea I think his boyband haven't be on tv yet because it said they'll debut on March 15.
my suggestion, don't cut that kind of hairstyle (I mean those bangs) because they make him looks more like girl o_O his bangs are like mine, even better ! :'| *envy*

btw, don't you think he looks like Jang Geun Suk ?? (in that pic)

Jang Geun Suk
but I never think that Jang Geun Suk looks like girl.. sometimes his appearance & clothing was but not his face :O

back to Ren. this is one of his pic I found, with (I think) better hairstyle (I mean looks more like boy)


but he looks very young in this pic, around elementary school-middle high school, whereas he's 2 years old older than me. maybe this is old pic of him :E

if you what to know a little more about him, click here :)

and, this is NU'EST :d

Minhyun - Ren - JR - Baekho - Aron

hope they will add another nice k-pop to my musics list :d I'll wait for their debut on MBC Music Core and SBS Inkigayo ;;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment