Mar 1, 2012

Bedrooms



I'm searching bedroom picture now for my Art practice exam tomorrow (I must draw interior perspective). love all the bedrooms !! It's very cute and I want kind of bedroom like those :> but it must not in pinky because my fav colour isn't pink *so why my blog is full of pink ??*
don't compare with my real bedroom, it's very very different and I won't upload the pic of it. hehe

I don't expect for a large bedroom like queen's bedroom. I prefer simple and minimalist bedroom :>
like those pictures above, and these !



that's my fav colour, purple :D but pink isn't bad either ;)

hope someday I can paint my bedroom with my fav colour and put all my lovely stuffs in it~

oops, I must continue to prepare for my Art practice exam immediately. so, bye :D

update : btw, finally I choose the second pink bedroom picture as my reference ;) hope I can draw it well !

0 comments:

Post a Comment